Quanser Shake Table II XY
The Shake Table II XY consists of two single-axis Shake Table II units mounted perpendicularly on top of each other. Each stage can travel ±7.6 cm. Driven by powerful motors, the Shake Table II XY can achieve an acceleration of 2.5 g when loaded with a 7.5 kg mass.
Furthermore, you can use the two Shake Table II from the XY configuration for other setups, i.e., serial and parallel, to support larger loads, or perform experiments with asynchronous excitation signals.
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 61 cm x 46 cm x 25,4 cm
- Total mass: 54,4 kg
- Payload area (L x W): 46 cm x 46 cm
- Maximum payload at 1 g (X-Axis, bottom): 34,7 kg
- Maximum payload at 2,5 g (Y-Axis, top): 7,5kg
- Maximum travel: ± 7,62 mm