Qube is the entry-level control theory teaching station from Quanser, the world leader in educational solutions.
Its compact form factor, high-quality components and extensive teaching materials, allow for its quick implementation in laboratories. The supplied disk and inverted pendulum make the station a truly versatile solution that can be used in many exercises - from modelling and identification of systems to advanced control algorithms. design.
The product is also available as a virtual version: (click here)
Basic technical parameters:
- DC brush motor (18V, 0.54A, 4050 RPM no load)
- Built-in amplifier with current measurement and tachometer
- 2 optical encoders with a resolution of 512 pulses / rotations
- Available with different interfaces:
- QFLEX 2 USB (direct connection to the PC)
- QFLEX 2 Embedded (SPI)
- QFLEX 2 NI MyRIO (NI MyRIO compatible connector)
- Compatible with NI LabVIEW, Matlab / Simulink and any microcontroller programming language