Emona BISKIT-101 is a complete didactic stand for teaching the basics of telecommunications. The Australian company Emona has conceived the idea of an innovative way of teaching that allows students to easily combine theory with practice. It is achieved thanks to the direct transfer of flowcharts known from textbooks to hardware.
The experiment is delivered with a detailed manual book allowing for quickly starting the laboratory.
- Analog telecommunications: AM, FM, DSB, SSB, PAM, TDM, PWM, superheterodyne and PLL, QAM, SNR
- Digital telecommunications: PCM, PCM-TDM, ASK, BPSK, FSK, GFSK, eye diagrams, DPSK, QPSK
Possibility of expansion with the following modules:
- QPSK modulation / demodulation
- Coding and PLL
- Module for creating own layouts
- Optical fiber technique
- Front panel divided into 27 sections corresponding to single logical functions
- Built-in generator: sine: 2kHz and 100kHz, cosine: 100kHz, rectangular: 2kHz, 8kHz, 100kHz
- Audio input and output
- Ports expanded with additional modules
- Dimensions: 232 x 280 x 70 mm
- Power supply: 9-15 VDC (mains adapter included)
The set includes: a set of 20 coloured connection cables, a power supply, 3 cables with BNC connectors, headphones.