Quanser AERO is a station for learning basic and advanced skills in control theory from Quanser, the world leader in educational solutions.
Its compact form factor, high-quality components and extensive teaching materials, make it fit perfectly in students’ laboratories.
The ability to reconfigure the propellers allows demonstrating many features – from modelling and identification of systems to advanced control algorithms. Students address actual engineering problems (helicopters, drones), which increases their motivation and interest.
This product is also available as a virtual version: (click here)
Basic technical parameters:
- 2 efficient colreless DC motors DC (15.6 Ω, 57.7 Nm / A)
- Built-in amplifier with current measurement
- 2 encoders with a resolution of 512 pulses / revolution (lift) and 1024 pulses / revolution (rotation)
- Measurement of rotational speed of motors with digital tachometers
- 3-axis gyroscope (± 245 dps )
- 3-axis accelerometer (± 2g)
- Unlimited rotation
- Lift range: 124⁰
- Replaceable rotor with safety cage
- Available with different interfaces:
- QFLEX 2 USB (direct connection to PC)
- QFLEX 2 Embedded (SPI)
- QFLEX 2 NI MyRIO (connector adapted to NI MyRIO)
- Compatible with NI LabVIEW, Matlab / Simulink and any microcontroller programming language
- Comprehensive educational materials included
- Open architecture allows to create customized control algorithms